The organisation is a 300-bed, state-of-the-art multidisciplinary private hospital in Desa Park City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, offering award-winning private healthcare in a glorious natural environment. They are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care provided by highly-trained healthcare professionals utilising the most innovative clinical techniques. Their immaculately presented facility delivers world-class healthcare in a soothing natural setting, meaning the care clients receive is not only at the forefront of clinical practice in the region, but delivered in one of the most outstanding healthcare environments anywhere in the world.
- Perform all general reception services of assigned unit.
- Perform general filing duties in preparing, compiling and maintaining records in assigned nursing unit.
- Maintains and updates status of patients’ medical records in the unit in the HIS system when patients are admitted, transferred or discharged.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in computer is an advantage.
Terms of the Role
- The role is contractual in nature (minimum 6 months – 12 months contract).
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.