We strive to be an effective, relevant and a respected associate of the Royal Malaysian Navy.
The Association aims to serve and support the country, the Royal Malaysian Navy and its Members.
- By promoting the highest standard of the Royal Malaysian Navy.
- By initiating and sponsoring activities which perpetuate the traditions, customs, interests and growth of the naval service.
- By creating programmes and providing services towards the welfare and well-being of its Members and Members of the Royal Malaysian Navy.
- By enhancing networking and fostering comradeship through social, recreational and sports programmes.
- By seeking the Royal Malaysian Navy’s hospitalities and the usage of facilities such as the Wardroom, accommodation, recreational and sports within the naval bases to its Members.
- By helping and advising Members, their spouses, widows and dependents that are in need or distress of any kind through the Association’s Charitable Bureau.
- By promoting initiatives and imperatives in the best interest of country, the Royal Malaysian Navy and the Association from time to time.