- Supervise the roll-out of a development programme for 1000+ employees of a leading organisation in Malaysia
- To be the liaison between ProfitAbility and the end client
- The role will report to the Programme Director at ProfitAbility
- Manage resources (eg. training materials etc.) and coordinate schedules between the Client and ProfitAbility’s panel of internal & external Consultants
- Evaluate training feedback from participants. Compile, analyse and present findings to the Programme Director.
- Prepare scheduled reports to the Client.
- Track and compile assignments and action items of participants
- Identify areas of improvement in the training delivery process
- Identify opportunities to assist clients in their employee development journey
- Degree in any Discipline
- A proven track record of supervising a large training rollout
- Computer Skills. Proficiency in MS Office, report preparation and basic data analysis
- Be passionate about learning and excited about the prospect of leading by example
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Terms of the Role
- Monthly salary: minimum RM 3,000 to RM 5,000 depending on experience
- 12 to 18 month contract duration
- Part time (approx. 3 days work a week)
- Location is flexible – able to work from home
- Some travel will be required within Klang Valley
About the Company
ProfitAbility (M) Sdn Bhd is registered training provider under the Human Resources Development Fund, Malaysia. It is the regional partner to ProfitAbility Business Simulations, UK. ProfitAbility, based near Oxford, designs and delivers customised business programmes and simulations for some of the world’s leading companies such as Nestlé, Siemens, Roche, Sky and GKN. ProfitAbility’s business programmes are designed specifically to change behaviour.