Hire.Seniors is looking at partnering with senior and seasoned trainers to deliver planned training programs specifically in the areas of professional development and personal well-being. Our target participants include experienced professionals and others who are embarking on new adventures and opportunities.
- Act as the lead trainer for workshops by HireSeniors
- Participate in the preparation process to ensure that the training material and methodology meet the objectives of the program
- Conduct practice delivery with the Hire.Seniors team as and when required
- Participate in training evaluation
- Past training experience in conducting soft skill, motivational, and wel-lbeing programs
- Able to deliver presentations fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Registered Trainer with the HRDF
Terms of the Role
Trainer fees will be based on qualifications, experience and skills
About the Company
Hire.Seniors is a social enterprise set up to help match companies that have talent needs with seniors or retirees seeking part-time, full-time, freelance or flexible work arrangements. Our pool of talent range from senior management C-level executives to mid-level managers and supervisors, to general workers. Hire.Seniors was founded by a team of professionals with senior executive backgrounds in human capital management, recruiting, performance management and business consulting.
Company Website: www.hireseniors.my