OKIN Pest Management (M) Sdn Bhd is a local pest management company located at SS4, Petaling Jaya established since 1991. OKIN is committed to deliver effective results with minimum negative impact on environment, properties and non-targets.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of all items in the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report accordingly to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses as may be required.
- Ensure proper and current record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs as may be required.
- SPM or equivalent
- Preferably male
- Knowledge of computer
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Terms of the Role
- Working Hours: Mondays – Fridays: 8.30am – 5.00pm; Saturdays: 8.30am – 1.00pm