- To read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Based on the information procured in the above step decide how it is to be tested.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Understand the project business requirements and system design specification, to develop understanding on the testing scopes.
- Liaise with technical developers, business analysts, business users and project team members to better understand requirements/concerns and produce effective output.
- Assist in development of test cases.
- Test the software programs and report the bugs
- To complete the testing as per the project plan schedule within the timeframe.
- Maintenance of Test Plans/Test Scripts, Creation of Test Data.
- Test Plans/Test Scripts Execution and testing documentation with test result and screen shots.
- Perform retrofit and/or regression testing.
- Work as per project requirements and schedule.
- Perform effective version control management in all aspects of documentation and script output.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems in work produced
- Ensure supervisor is kept informed of the progress, issues and potential risks.
- Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
- Prompt reporting to Test Manager and Project Manager
- Provide advises and support to the assigned projects at overall deliverables
- Support ad hoc requests or tasks from the Client to support the testing deliverables within the assigned projects.
- System Integration Test (SIT)
- Users Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Regression Test
- Defect Re-Test
- Quality Assurance
- Testing Documentation
- Planning, Monitoring and Reporting
- Providing feed back to the team and the other required stakeholders about the progress of the testing efforts.
- Broadcasting the results of testing to associated members.
- Finding and tracking the test metrics.
- Planning and estimation and deciding the future course of action based on the metrics calculated.
- 5-8 Years experience in various software testing such as System Integration Test (SIT), Users Acceptance Test (UAT), Regression Tes, Defect Re-Test
- Experience with, and demonstrated comprehension of modern software development and testing methodologies
- Must have experience / knowledge on insurance industry and products
Terms of the Role
- AETINS is open to hiring the right candidate at full time basis
- Base salary (for full time) is MYR 5000 per month.
- The role will be located at their office in PJ Amcorp Mall
- Benefits will be aligned to company policies and statutory requirements.
About the Company
AETINS is an Insurance Software Solution & Services Provider. They offer an integrated end-to-end Software Solution for all lines of Insurance business. As a technology-driven company, they have successfully deployed their Insurance Solution Framework (ISF) in Asia, Middle East and Africa enabling their customers to develop new business and reduce costs with the comfort that the investments and risks are well managed by a proven System.
Company Website: www.aetins.com