The company is a diversity recruitment firm and a member of an established global executive search firm. Their purpose is to impact people’s lives and this is achieved through better careers for individuals and recommending carefully selected talents for Hiring Managers so that they become more successful. They are actively involved in advocacy for diversity and inclusion and help clients hire diverse leadership teams. They are the only executive search firm that is a member of the 30% Club, a business campaign that advocates for 30% women on public-listed boards. They dedicate a large time of their work by providing board awareness program via professional bodies in order to help the nation build a pipeline of board-ready women.
- Develop prospect customers and build relationships with key decision makers in their organizations
- Build up role profile for each search project in discussion with Hiring Managers, to understand business strategy, operational and skills gaps, culture and as well, as expectations of the role.
- Reach out and engage actively with potential candidates using various sources, including cold calling, networking, seeking referrals from trusted leaders, etc.
- Conduct initial prescreening and move potential candidates into a face-to-face interview stage, and evaluate against competencies, cultural fit and aspirations.
- Prepare detailed report for client presentation, and follow through the briefing with client and organize interviews.
- Follow through with on-boarding with 30D, 60D and 90D review with client and candidate.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and demonstrated track record in one or two industries, in a customer-facing role
- Experience in functions involve extensive engagements, conducting research and offering solutions to business problems, presentations and negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to convince and influence mindsets.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Self-motivated and independent. Know where to find answers and solutions.
- Fast-paced, result-driven and enjoy challenges. Identify risks and accept failures, but be resilient and bounce back fast.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills. Having business and commercial knowledge and knowing how corporations work really helps.
- Self-motivated with constant quest to find solutions, creatively in collaboration with stakeholders.
Terms of the Role
- The company is open to flexible work arrangements (full time / part time) for suited candidates.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.