- Most of the editing and proofreading is in English, hence strong English language is a must
- Other language skills are also welcomed as there may be a need for editing and proofreading in other languages
- Must have attention to details
- As editors/proofreaders, the primary role is to read and review content, hence the ability to comprehend the written word must be exceptional
- Must understand the rules of grammar and punctuation and are meticulous with a keen eye for the smallest details
- Must be able to collaborate and work with others in the project and work well under multiple deadlines
- Must be skilled listeners who can tactfully communicate errors, to all types of clients (students, C-Suites, academicians)
- Minimum Master holder or has proven language editing experience of at least 5 years.
Terms of the Role
- Freelance / Project basis
- Work from home basis
- Must have access to computers / laptop, internet access
- Project base salary, Base Rate starts from MYR8 per page of editing / proofreading
About the Company
The company which was founded in 2014, is a well-known Academic Consulting Firm across 29 Countries. Students can learn everything related to Paper Publishing, Thesis Writing, Postgraduate Problems Solving, Research Grant Writing, Data Analysis, or pretty much anything that is required for their respective Academic Journey.
Their mission is to:
- Support Students from Research Inception to Graduation.
- Support Academicians on Publications to Research Grants,
- Support Public and Corporations on Document Preparations and Publishing.