Numerous positions available for this role – primarily to assist with specific areas within a project, including process design, policy development, test scripts / testing (with business knowledge) and other project related work.
About the Organization
The organization is a consulting company that works closely with its clients to develop comprehensive and innovative solutions that will meet their needs and exceed their expectations. They help clients plan, execute and deliver even the most challenging projects with their desired outcome.
Their focus areas include Program / Project management; Business Consulting; Merger Integration; Systems Integration; IT Strategy formulation, planning, advisory and review; as well as Software development and implementation.
Their clients include large financial services organisations and government agencies such as Maybank, CIMB, RHB, AmBank, Prudential, CGC, KWSP, Bank Simpanan Nasional, AmAssurance, AmTakaful, ANZ, MAA Assurance, ECM Libra and Eqita Insurance & Takaful amongst others.
Option 1: Process Design / Development
- Design and development of processes – typically in Financial Services or IT
- Development of process manuals, documentation, standard operating procedures
- Conduct process training as and when required
Option 2: System Testing
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation of test cases
- Execution of tests
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
Option 3: Subject Matter Expert
- Provide specific subject matter expertise (product, technology, discipline, process, etc) to support on-going projects as and when required.
Option 4: Others
- Any other roles relevant to supporting on-going projects, based on incumbent’s past experience.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant working experience in respective areas applied for
- Part time or Full time (Flexible working hours available)
- Salary is negotiable, based on role, working hours / days, and previous experience.
- Location in KL or Penang