The company is the innovator of a digital technologies curriculum for the education sector. Established in Australia, it now has a partner office in Malaysia to deliver its professionally developed coursework to children between the ages of 7-12 years. They are currently recruiting programme instructors to join their team in the Klang Valley.
- To engage with children and guide them through the courses.
- Work with other instructors to conduct sessions and coach the young coders as they create their projects.
- Experience in engaging with children in a formal conduct is an advantage. Applicants with a Diploma in Childhood Education or Education are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of computer technology (basic), mathematics and science is desirable.
- Must be willing to learn new areas of technology (training and guidance will be provided)
- Must be willing and available to travel around Klang Valley and its surrounds
- Passion for education and working with children
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Proactive self-management
- Punctual, responsible and reliable
- Preferably have own mode of transport, a driver’s license
- Ability to speak other local languages is an advantage
- This role will be suited for applicants who are/have been in the education and/or IT industry.
Terms of the Role
- All instructors will receive full training on the curriculum, its courses and the processes. Course topics include computer programming languages, electronics, robotics and 3D design and printing.
- The role will be on a free-lance basis, depending on projects.