- Oversee assembly process and ensure production timelines are met with minimum downtime
- Planning, coordination and control of assembly line
- Quality and cost control – including sourcing for materials, set quality standards, develop and implement SOPs
- Resource management – determine and source staffing required for assembly line and supply management
- Background experience related to business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology
- Knowledge and experience in production and processes, quality systems and standards, health and safety standards and compliance, process improvement techniques, human resource principles and practices
- Must have a good command in English and BM, both written and spoken
- Organised and efficient with attention to detail
- Good Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills (which includes Active listening. Analysis. Research. Creativity. Communication. Dependability. Decision making. Team-building).
Terms of the Role
- Dependent on the seniority and level of experience of the candidate, up to RM3,000 per month.
- Regular working hours are 930am – 630pm. However flexi hours possible between 10am-4pm
- Part Time options are available based on mutual discussions.
About the Company
Ilmu Asasi is a company of like-minded people that believe every child deserves an education that will empower them for the future. Among the programs offered, Ilmu Asasi runs Engineering for Kids, an American franchise, as an after school program for children age 4-14years old. Besides running programs in international schools and kindergartens, they also reach out to under-privileged children as well as various orang asli settlements working with various charitable organizations.Apply Now