The organisation is a 300-bed, state-of-the-art multidisciplinary private hospital in Desa Park City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, offering award-winning private healthcare in a glorious natural environment. They are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care provided by highly-trained healthcare professionals utilising the most innovative clinical techniques. Their immaculately presented facility delivers world-class healthcare in a soothing natural setting, meaning the care clients receive is not only at the forefront of clinical practice in the region, but delivered in one of the most outstanding healthcare environments anywhere in the world.
- To provide efficient, courteous and professional receptionist assistance to the medical practitioner and to coordinate ancillary support services patients in the provision of patient care in the Specialist Outpatient Clinic (SOC).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in computer is an advantage.
- Previous clinic / nursing experience would be advantageous.
Terms of the Role
- The role is contractual in nature (minimum 6 months – 12 months contract).
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.