- Managing classroom supplies
- Sign In/Sign Out process at the beginning and end of class
- Follow the provided curriculum to the best of one’s ability and engage the students in a guided learning environment
- Undertake appropriate administrative duties to support the operational needs of Engineering for Kids®
- Establish and maintain good relationships with students and parents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Creative Thinking, Good with Children, Excellent Communication Skills.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sri Hartamas & on-site
- No work experience required.
- Language requirements: English / BM
- Enjoys working with children
- Organised and efficient with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills (which includes Active listening. Creativity. Communication. Dependability. Decision making & works well in a team).
Terms of the Role
- Part Time, 2 times a week. Mondays & Wednesdays. 3 hours a day + 1 hour training
- Rate : RM20 per hour
- Duration 3 months
- Location: Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
About the Company
Ilmu Asasi is a company of like-minded people that believe every child deserves an education that will empower them for the future. Among the programs they offer, they run Engineering for Kids, an American franchise, as an after school program for children age 4-14years olds. Besides running programs in international schools and kindergartens, they also reach out to under-privileged children as well as various orang asli settlements working with various charitable organizations.
For more information about the company, you can visit their company website : www.efk.com.my or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/efkmy