- Provide patient-centred, culturally appropriate and individual holistic medical care for oncological in-patient and out-patient.
- Works closely with Oncologists and nursing team to provide clinical guidance, assistance, education and support to patients.
- Establish links with a range of primary and secondary healthcare providers and developing initiatives for patient-centric, coordinated care that meets the needs of patient.
- Ensure all patient services undertaken are charged out in accordance with appropriate protocols.
- Ensure all information entered into the PMS system is accurate, timely and appropriate and in accordance with agreed protocols.
- Maintain ongoing CME at the level required to maintain ongoing accreditation and maintenance of professional standards of MMC & MOH.
- Safeguard total confidentiality and privacy of patients.
- Registered with MMC and have a valid APC
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in a managerial position
- Good interpersonal, persuasive and communicative skills
- Able to work independently as well as effectively in a team
- Able to work shift. NO On-Call duty
- Clear records of profession practices against any legal claim.
- Undertake other duties outside of working hours when required eg attending meetings, training etc
- Ability to speak Mandarin or local Chinese dialect would be an added advantage
Terms of the Role
- Base Salary: 10,000-11,000 per month for full time arrangement;
- Full time arrangement working days (Monday to Friday)
- For part time arrangement (LOCUM), MYR50 an hour
- Flexible work arrangement, part time, LOCUM, or full time opportunities available for suitable candidates.
About the Company
Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital was established in 1976 by the Sister of Franciscan Missionaries of Divine Motherhood (FMDM). Its origin was a nursing home offering compassionate care to those in the late stages of cancer. Recognizing the intensive need for active cancer treatment. Mount Miriam expanded into a Cancer Treatment Centre while continuing with Palliative Care. Today, they are one of the leading cancer hospitals in Malaysia offering wide range of services. The commitment to holistic and compassionate nursing care has remained their main focus. Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital is a not-for-profit Catholic hospital which shares in the global mission of the Franciscan Missionaries of Divine Motherhood (FMDM), to serve all persons regardless of nationality, race, belief or income with love, respect, compassion and care in compliance with referenced standards of medical ethics, clinical efficacy and safety.
Company Website: http://www.mountmiriam.com