An established IT solutions provider with clients in the commercial and private sectors is seeking to recruit a Marketing Consultant.
- Review company profile and operations in relations to marketing needs.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Set the direction for marketing, including developing and implementing strategies covering all areas of marketing ie new markets, branding, positioning, communications, targets etc to meet business needs effectively and efficiently
- Establish tracking and evaluation systems ie ROI/ KPI for marketing initiatives
- Keep abreast of current and emerging trends, identify threats and opportunities, and share insights, best practices
- Coach and guide the marketing team
- Minimum 10 – 15 years at a senior position in Marketing
- Extensive network with good know-how of current market developments and trends
- Good working knowledge of data analysis and market research techniques
- Good working knowledge of marketing software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience as a marketing consultant or similar role is highly desirable
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Psychology or related field; preference will be given to those with post-graduate qualifications
Terms of the Role
- Contract basis
- Flexible hours