Glaspak Sdn Bhd is one of the largest glass suppliers in Malaysia and the only ‘One Stop’ glass supplier of its kind that provides end to end solutions from design, manufacturing and delivery right to the customer’s doorstep.
Glaspak’s business model focuses on outsourcing production, having strong technical capability in glass manufacturing, and ability to leverage from the quality team well versed in international glass standards.
Company Website : http://www.glaspak.com.my
Work Location: Ara Damansara
The company seeks to hire a mature and experienced HR Manager to lead and guide a young team.
- Manage the HR operations and functions within the Group
- Work in consultation with the Management to set the direction and key result areas for HR
- Develop and execute HR initiatives to promote self-driven performance, compliance, and learning and development goals aligned to business directions
- Guide managers and employees on performance management – setting SMART goals, identifying skill gaps, managing the monitoring process, measuring performance against standards and expectations, and giving appropriate feedback
- Support the line managers in the management of employees and make suitable recommendations for intervention programs to improve performance and promote desired outcome
- Provide appropriate advice on employee matters in relation to the law, regulatory, and company practices
- Establish clear, consistent, and regular communication standards to promote engagement and mutual respect
- Present regular and relevant reports to management, and make suitable recommendations to facilitate informed and timely Management decisions
- Minimum degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a HR department, preferably in a MNC or similar set-up
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good coaching, counselling, conflict management skills
- Able to multi-task
Terms of the Role
- Flexible working arrangement
- 1-2 days/ week