- Analyse business profitability, pricing etc. and assist Director to manage the company’s profit & loss, cashflow, working capital, funding position and hedge foreign currency exposure if necessary;
- Responsible for the company’s financials including management reports, budgeting, forecasting and assist in tracking of KPIs and provide commentaries on business performance;
- Suggests business decision support to all functions for critical decision making;
- Initiates internal controls to safeguard the company’s assets and other properties and ensures adequate insurance coverage is in place including product liability coverage;
- Implement standard policies and processes to strengthen internal control, minimize risk and enhance compliance;
- Ensures all accounting documents and reports are entered into the company’s accounting records on a timely basis and are in compliance with Finance Department guidelines to facilitate the preparation of financial statements;
- Ensures compliance with all government financial and tax regulations;
- Effectively manages and develops subordinates through the selection process and with on-going coaching and development, to achieve maximum productivity of a highly motivated professional staff.
- Monitors and manages total operating expenses, trading expenses of Business Operations and has responsibility in ensuring expenses are within forecasts;
- Prepares Finance Department controllable budget, taxes & licenses, insurance, lease rental, and interests, and monitors expenses against approved budget;
- Interacts with internal and external auditors;
- Provide value add analysis and commentaries for operational and financial trends while making monthly reports and working closely with the business.
- 8 – 10 years of related managerial experience
- Relevant experience in financial reporting and business support.
- Broad background knowledge in forecasts, budgets, accounting, financial analysis and business related tax issues.
- Knowledge in Autocount & Inverse system would be an added advantage.
- Basic Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
Terms of the Role
- Annual Leave
- EPF & SOCSO
- Expected Salary: To commensurate with experience
- Office Hours : 8:30am to 5:00pm (Mon to Fri) & 8:30am to 1:00pm (Sat)
About the Company
Nutrisource (M) Sdn Bhd was founded in 1983 and is an importer, distributor and indentor for canned food stuff, processed food and beverages products. We import and distribute a wide range of products for all retail channels across Malaysia. Our main brands are Nutrico & Moonlight.
HQ located at:
13, Jalan TPP 6/6, Seksyen 6,
Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Batu 12
47100 Puchong, Selangor