Upholding the motto of “Help the Needy & Relieve the distressed”, the non-profit organization extends their helping hands to the less fortunate nationwide regardless of religious beliefs, ethnics and races and ensure that every cent will be spent for the truly deserving. The organization has hosted 60 elderly in 2 nursing homes, providing free accommodation, meals and medical care. In addition to taking care of the elderly basic needs, psychological health of the elderly is also taken into account. Counseling is carried out for the elderly to lead a positive and optimistic life, and stay both physically and mentally healthy.
- To support for all delivery and collection
- To support for all event transportation
- Assist in any job assigned by the superior
- Must be familiar with routes within Klang Valley
- Must possess a valid motor and car license
- Possess valid GDL/ E driving license is an advantage
- Must own a motor
- 5 and a half working days per week, from 9am to 6pm (alternative working days and hours is open for discussion)
- This is a permanent position
- Monthly salary range between RM1200 to RM2000 based on experience
- Benefits will be aligned to statutory requirements and the organization’s policy.
- All petrol, toll and maintenance of the vehicle is claimable
Job Closing Date: 30 May 2019Apply Now