- Responsible to make outbound calls and conduct customer satisfaction survey as well as customer loyalty index survey for both new and pre-owned vehicles.
- To conduct service follow up calls for after sales department in a tactful and professional manner to ensure increase in customer retention rate.
- To immediately respond to all inbound calls and escalate cases which require further action by the branch and to follow through the cases until resolved.
- Generate reports and do data cleansing by end of the day for submission to superior.
- To perform other administrative task as and when required by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma / Degree in any field.
- Candidate must possess good communication skills and proficient in English. Ability to speak in other languages will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants from automotive industry will be an added advantage.
- Full time position is available and will be based at Menara Hap Seng, Kuala Lumpur.
Terms of the Role
- Open to permanent or contractual arrangement
- Working hours Monday – Thursday (9am – 6pm) Friday 9am – 5.30pm and alternate Saturday 9am – 12.30pm
- Based at Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Salary range between MYR 2,500 – MYR 3,300 (based on experience and background)
- EPF and SOCSO as per statutory requirements
- Other company benefits based on company policy/ hand book