The client is a mobile healthcare service provider delivering professional nursing, physiotherapy etc services at home and workplace. Their vision is to Revolutionize Healthcare, Empower Lives and Uplift Humanity. They have been providing patient care across the board from children to seniors since 2010. The company has been recognized both nationally and internationally for its pioneering and innovative effort. Frost and Sullivan Malaysia awarded the client “The Home Healthcare Entrepreneurial Company of the year -2015. In the Senior Living Segment the client is an Entry Point Project under the Government Economic Transformation Programme. For having digitized mobile services and its pioneering efforts in technology the company was awarded “The Best in E-Health and Well Being – 2017” by MSC Malaysia Asia Pacific ICT Award.
- Target oriented with focus on senior care
- Driving home care sales by offering our services to patients and families.
- Liasing with hospitals, government and public to promote our services and projects.
- Driving marketing campaigns via social media,
- Achieving Key Performance Index
- Work independently
- Graduate with at least 5-10 years of experience in the related field.
- Preferably from the healthcare industry especially hospitals.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia. Both written and oral.
- Must be proficient in the use of Information Technology.
Terms of the Role
- Contract: One year
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday 9am – 6pm
- Salary: RM 2500 per month plus commission on sales
- Benefits: As per statutory requirements and company policy
Job Closing Date: 30 April 2019