FUJIFILM Malaysia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation, Japan is well established with wide ranging products such as photo and electronic imaging, data storage media, graphic arts, medical, information systems and life science products for 20 years in Malaysia. The Malaysian marketing and sales operations incorporates a service centre, warehousing, technical back-up services with branches in key markets nationwide. Fujifilm’s main objective is to enhance customer relationships and serve all needs of Malaysian market to deliver higher customer satisfaction.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Perform other clerical reception duties assigned by the Superior from time to time.
- Experience in Customer Service Line, 4-5 years or more
- Qualifications: SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Customer Service Representative or similar role would be beneficial
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer service attitude
Terms of the Role
- Salary RM2,500
- Location: Hicom-Glenmarie Industrial Park
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm
About the Company
To find out more about the company you can visit their company website: http://www.fujifilm.com.my/