Mutiara Etnik Sdn Bhd is a privately owned Malaysian company actively involved in EPCC of renewable energy and material handling projects since 2004. Through this exposure and projects associated with the local power industry, the company has developed competencies in structural steel, mechanical and electrical works
The Company now seeks to hire a Corporate Finance Manager to provide expertise to support the Top Management achieve their corporate goals through acquisition, joint ventures and strategic alliances, divestment, initial public offerings and other capital market transactions, business valuations, investment analysis, financial modelling, feasibility studies and project & financing advice and capabilities.
Candidates for this role should have solid financial modelling, simulation testing, feasibility study, corporate advisory, strong business acumen skill set. The successful candidate will work closely with the CFO and CEO of the company. In addition, this role will be the front liner for any project/ business negotiation related task alongside the Senior Management people.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct, review, evaluate and implement corporate proposals, corporate finance initiatives and capital raising exercise.
- Assist in the evaluation of new business or merger & acquisition opportunities, either related or unrelated to group business portfolio.
- Synchronise with other business units/subsidiaries/related companies/business associates on the financial inputs and valuation assumptions in preparation of financial models.
- Participate in due diligence processes and post-acquisition integration activities, engage continuously in research and compliance with required legal documentation in connection with new investments, etc.
- Keep abreast with latest regional developments and opportunities for investment diversification through existing relationships with external parties.
- Liaise with investment banks/commercial banks/financial institutions with regards to the implementation and execution of the said exercises.
- Seek alternative funding for the organisation other than from traditional banking facilities offered by commercial bank
- Develop and maintain the company investor relations plan
- Oversee the Accounts Department
- Degree in Finance/Accounts/Banking or equivalent
- 10 years working experience in corporate finance or related business or related business environment.
- Ability to interpret and interrelate data as well as develop good and integrated business analysis and projections to support decision making.
- Ability to communicate and deal with various parties involved in a project.
- Ability to appreciate the brad and complex set of corporate finance and capital management related issues such as risk, return, performance, measurement, and regulatory, financial, legal and tax requirements.
- Responsible and committed, team player.
- PC literate and highly familiar with excel spreadsheets