The right candidate should use his or her experience in the field to motivate and manage a team of sales personnel to widen and expand the company’s customer portfolio by reaching out to a wider audience to complement the company’s present client network and in the process contribute to the company’s business volume.
- Extensive experience in the building materials industry with an established customer/client network of developers, building contractors, architects and interior designers.
- They prefer a person who is now retired and is looking for a job on a consultancy basis to impart the valuable knowledge he has gained through the years to a young and dynamic team of sales professionals.
- He or she must be able to strategize, plan and implement the sales objectives of the company
Terms of the Role
- The quantum of consultancy fee and other benefits can be negotiated and mutually agreed upon.
- The management would preferably require the selected person to be present every Tuesday and Friday of the week but this can also be negotiated as per candidate’s preference.
About the Company
Master Materials focuses on manufacturing, marketing and applying the group’s specialized and unique decorative concrete, composite and aggregate based flooring systems for the property and infrastructure sectors. Founded in 1979, Master Materials has since grown its manufacturing business rapidly and is today a dynamic and leading player in the decorative concrete industry in Malaysia.
For more information about the company, you can visit their website: https://www.mastermaterials.com.my/