The employer is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory Services and Consulting through its network of member firms. The employer is part of the operations in Southeast Asia, a member firm that also operates in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises.
- Provide effective, efficient and quality nursing care to the elderly
- Attend to the elderly inquiries.
- To maintain and update elderly record.
- Ensure the nursing procedure is carried out according to protocol and guideline.
- Assist in any job assigned by the superior
- Provide overall support of elderly home operation.
- Assist for all environmental cleanliness job task
- For staff nurse, Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- For Caregiver, Candidates with experience is an advantage.
- Special requirement: Must be willing to stay in hostel, Lodging and meals are provided.
- 6 working days per week, from 7am to 6pm
- This will be a permanent position
- Monthly Base Salary Range of RM1500 to RM2000
- Other Benefits will be aligned to statutory requirements and the organization’s policy
Job Closing Date: 30 May 2019Apply Now