- Prepare monthly Group Headcount, Headcount to Finance, Confirmation and JD report.
- Documents keeping and filings
- Resignation/Termination updates
- Transfer Form and perform data updates
- Data Entry in SAP system (Account Number, Income Tax, Leave, Tabung Haji, Takaful, Zakat, Insurance and etc)
- Prepare monthly ePR-stationary request
- Data Entry of DL Allowances
- Perform New Hires Orientation (IL & DL)
- Update OT namelist for office staff (OT pre-approve form)
- Update record on qualification & working experience for IL & DL in SAP system
- Perform other duties as and when required by the Supervisor
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or work experience
- Preferably with payroll experience and skill
- Good in SAP is added advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel
Terms of the Role
- This is a one year contract with possible yearly renewal based on mutual agreement
- Working arrangement: Monday – Friday (normal office hours)
- Salary: MYR 1,600 – MYR 1,800 per month depending on experience
- One month contractual bonus at the end of the contract period (based on completion of contract)
- Benefits: 12 days annual leave, outpatient medical benefits, other statutory benefits aligned to company policy
About the Company
Venture (SGX: V03.SI) was founded in 1984 as a global electronics services provider. Today, Venture is a leading global provider of technology services, products and solutions with established capabilities spanning marketing research, design and development, product and process engineering, design for manufacturability, supply chain management, as well as product refurbishment and technical support across a widely diversified range of high-mix, high-value and complex products.
Venture has built know-how and intellectual property with domain expertise in printing and imaging, networking and communications devices, handheld interactive scanning and computing products, advanced storage systems and devices, financial-related equipment and technology, industrial, power and energy-related products, test and measurement equipment and instrumentation, medical and healthcare devices and life science equipment.
In its pursuit to create unparalleled enterprise excellence across design and engineering, manufacturing and distribution, Venture has forged numerous meaningful partnerships and alliances. As it assumes a key role in the enterprise chain, Venture will continue to tap the knowledge and best-in-class capabilities of global enterprises for breakthrough innovations.
Headquartered in Singapore, the Group comprises more than 30 companies with global clusters in Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, America and Europe and employs over 12,000 people worldwide.
Company Website: www.venture.com.sg