The employer is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory Services and Consulting through its network of member firms. The employer is part of the operations in Southeast Asia, a member firm that also operates in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises.
- Perform database administration work based on the timeline stipulated by managers
- Checking data in terms of peculiarity and completeness for compilation purposes
- Scheduling calls with relevant personnel, follow up on responses and progress tracking
- Managing requests from various teams for manager’s approval
- Collating billing narratives from various teams and complete monthly billing request for manager / partner’s approval
- Drafting of process templates and guide
- Ensure data encryption for transmission purposes
- Preparing draft internal client acceptance documents for manager / partner’s approval
- Liaise with various internal teams on a day-to-day basis to understand their requests and requirements, and provide timely deliverables
- Diploma or degree of related fields from recognized institutions
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with proven skills in project management / administrative coordination
- Work experience in a global shared service center environment is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to communicate in other languages in addition to English and Bahasa Malaysia would be an added advantage.
- Competent in Microsoft office suits especiallyMS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook and MS-PowerPoint.
- Strong inter-personal skills as the role requires communication with various teams.
- Flexible work arrangements available.
Terms of the Role
- Contractual role (1 year) with a view for extension.
- Flexible work arrangements available : 1) Monday to Friday (9-6pm) or 3 days a week (9-6pm). The 3 days must be fixed and agreed up front.
- Remuneration and benefits will be based on experience and work arrangement agreed upon.
Job Closing Date: 15 May 2019