- Issue cheque after ensuring correct approval, coding and matching of invoices to the respective cheque.
- Classify, code, and summarize financial data as part of the data entry and administrative task.
- Maintain a variety of financial information, files and records (e.g. Journals, cash balances, year-end and quarterly reports, etc.) for further documentation and filing.
- Attend to any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking field.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Terms of the Role
- Location: Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Working days and hours: Monday to Friday (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- One-year contract (Able to start work immediately)
- Monthly Salary Range: RM2500- RM3500 (based on experience)
- Benefits: EPF, medical insurance, parking.
- Dress code: Formal
- Spoken language: English
About the Company
The company is an award-winning, world-class mixed-use urban development located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, the shopping paradise of Malaysia. Opened to visitors on 20 September 2007, the company blends the best of the international and local retail world and is positioned as the ‘Defining authority in fashion, food and urban leisure’.