This position is primarily responsible for:
- Developing strategic partnerships with Merchants and Clients in the market
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for the apps
- Developing and managing sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Developing and recommending product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
A start-up company based in Malaysia that provides Malaysian Merchants an app to collect payments via smartphones from social payment wallets of tourist visiting Malaysia in a cashless and in-store environment.
- Over 10 years of working experience in developing and operationalizing marketing and sales strategies
- Experience in a start – up environment is an added advantage
- Self-Starter, can work independently
- Agile and able to adapt
- Highly competitive base salary with profit sharing
- Working hours : 4 days per week
- Virtual working environment. Need to be available through Skype, or any other video conferencing capability.
- Flexibility to work from home