The organization is a small established company secretarial and accounting firm located in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. This position is primarily responsible for undertaking accounting / bookkeeping related duties on behalf of Clients
- Maintain Clients accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance Clients accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain general ledger
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Accounting / Finance degree / diploma (optional)
- Knowledge of UBS/ SQL Accounting software (optional) – training can be provided
- Flexible mindset
- Willingness to learn
- Part time (2-3 days a week) or Full time available
- Working hours are flexible